March 13, 2014

Still Going - Blog Hop for Perfect Paper Crafting and Serendipty Stamps

Hey peeps!  So glad you stopped by today.  The blog hop is still going on for Perfect Paper Crafting and Serendipty Stamps. I wanted get one more card done showcasing the beautiful Floral Butterfly Stamp And Die Set. I am in LOVE with this set. I used watercolor paper to get the multicolored butterfly. 

First I colored some stripes of ink on two small pieces of watercolor paper using my Impress Dual Makers. The first top butterfly was cut using the solid die from this set.  The bottom one was cut using the detailed butterfly die. I cut a second solid butterfly from black cardstock and glued the detailed butterfly on it. Then I inked up the butterfly stamp with Versafine onyx black ink and stamped it on the colored butterfly.   What a striking color combo. 

I used my Perfect Layers mini tool to layer two pieces of Bazzill cardstock for my background.  I then decided that I needed a piece of cardstock to breakup the card.  I used my EK Success punch to make that happen.  The sticker sentiment came from a sticker roll carried in the Serendipty shop. I added some gems I had in my stash and my card was complete.

Hope you enjoyed your visit today.  Make sure to swing back by tomorrow as I have another card right in time for St. Patricks' Day!  You won't want to miss it.

Hugs and love~


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...