March 16, 2014

Graffiti Stamping

Hey peeps.  Welcome back and thanks for hanging out with me today.  I'm back with a homework card.  Yup, the best kind of homework ever!  In the Clean and Simple Class we learned a technique called Graffiti Stamping.  I'm fond of this because you get to stamp away with different sentiments on the front of your card.  I used my Simon Says Stamp big hugs die cut for this card.  I cut it twice, once in the plain white cardstock and then again in SU Orchid Opulence cardstock.  After I assembled the card I didn't like the plain purple cardstock so I used a black sharpie to make dots.  Then all you have to do to finish the card is stamp your random sentiments over the die cut.  Super quick and easy card with one heck of a "wow" factor.  I can't wait to try this again with designer paper.

Well, I must run.  Trying to enjoy the last day of me being 44.  Tomorrow is my birthday and I if God finds it to be true I will be welcoming in the fabulous age of 45! 

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...