March 16, 2014

Hug-A-Bull + A Video

Hey peeps.  Just couldn't resist showing you this card I made with the new set stamp called Hug-A-Bull from Sugarpea Designs.  I had a flippin' blast coloring this image.  I mean that bull is the cutest darn thing ever!  Hell, I would let it chase me around if it was that cute.  I colored the image with my Copics markers as soon as it came in the mail.  Remember what I said about having images already done and matched with paper.  Viola, I had him all ready to join in on the Anything Goes Challenge at Sugarpea Designs.

The paper is MME Dilly Dally and it's all mounted on SU Black.  I used my Perfect Layers Mini tool to mat all the layers.  This tool has a permanent place on my stamp desk now.  Here a little video I made using this adorable set and the mini tools.






Well I'm running out of steam so I guess that means it's off to bed for me.  Swing back tomorrow to see another "hug" card.  I'm just so darn hug-a-bull these days. ;-)

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...