March 17, 2014

Happy Birthday to ME!

They say it's your birthday.  Well it's my birthday too!!!  Yup, It's my birthday!!  And I have a twin so it's her birthday too!  LOL  Happy birthday DeDe!  For our birthday I thought I would make a card with the big hugs die.  I've fallen in love with this die cut. I covered a scrap piece of paper with washi tape, laid down my die and ran it through my Cuttlebug.  The card base really needed something to keep it from looking so plain, so I stamped a border with MFT darling dots stamp.  Then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  Next I flicked on some washed out white enamel accents with a small paintbrush.  To finish off my card I stamped the sentiment from My Mind's Eye and heat embossed it with Zing opaque white embossing powder.  My heat gun has been rather busy. 

If you see my twin today give her a hug from me. It stinks that I don't live in the same state.  Thank goodness their is FaceTime.  Catch ya later DeDe for a drink or two. ;-)



Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...