March 21, 2014

Oh Snap It's Your Birthday

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday.  Well it's the wee hours of the morning and I couldn't sleep so I wondered down to my stamp room and made a card for a few challenges I wanted to participate in.

I pulled this image from Jess College Fund out of my colored image box and got busy with the layout for my  card.  The challenge over at Sketch N Stash was perfect for this image and the Tuesday Throwdown tic-tack-toe challenge was just what I needed to make this card complete. But the best part, I'm entering it in Jess challenge to win some Copic markers.  I mean really, who wouldn't love to have more markers to color with?

I colored the Jess Taking Pictures image with my Copic markers and matched her with Oh Life paper from Simple Stories.  I have multiple sets of this paper pack because I love all the cool papers and colors.

We I'm off to try and get some kind of sleep this morning. I have to be up in less than 6 hours for a medical appt.  I might end up falling asleep in the doctor's chair.  Oh, wouldn't that be interesting.  LOL

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...