March 7, 2014

Sneak Peek - Blog Hop Madness

Hey peeps.  TGIF!!!  Just thought I would give you a sneak peak at a card that will be coming your way next week.  Starting Monday March 10th Perfect Paper Crafting and Serendipty Stamps are having a blog hop.  You won't want to miss all the amazing creations that the blog hop members have put together.  I will be featuring this card next week.  So make sure to hang out with me and see what I made with this.

Don't forget you still have time to apply for a DT spot with Party Time Tuesdays.  Get your applications in by March 25th.  Come hang out with the Party Planners.  You don't want to miss out on all the fun!

Hugs and love~



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...