April 2, 2014

Get Your Sketch On

Hey peeps.  Happy hump day!  I'm so happy to be participating as a designer in the Splitcoaststampers Wednesday Sketch challenges for the next few weeks.  My team mates are extremely talented and I'm honored to be part of the group.

Today's sketch was a quick and easy one.  Thank God they started me off on a light note.  LOL  The paper is from the SU Delicate Dots paper pack and the sentiment is from Our Daily Bread.  Do you see those awesome enamel pearls?  Yup, I made them by all by myself.  LOL  I used my Viva Decor pearl pen and made a few on my craft mat.  Once they had dried overnight I added them to my card.

Thanks for swinging by today and I hope you join in on the sketch this week.  I'm going to do what I do best on days I don't feel good.  Back to bed I go but don't be sad I'm already seeing rainbows and unicorns. ;-)

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...