April 1, 2014

Tweet, tweet I'm an Oddie!!


Hey peeps!!  Well here is the news I've been dying to share with you.  I made the Some Odd Girl Design team!  (insert happy dance)  I'm super thrilled to be hanging out with these talent ladies on the digi team. And boy do we have some great things to showcase to you in the coming weeks.  Make sure you hang out with us on the community page on Facebook and follow the blog as well.  You don't want to miss a thing. 

In honor of me making the team I decided to share one of my favorite SOG digis with you.  I colored sweet Tweeting with my Copic markers and popped him up on a white card base.  This way he is the star of the card.  Next I hand wrote Tweet, Tweet. Love how this card came out.

Make sure you swing by the SOG blog to welcome the digi team and show them some love.  I'm sure they will appreciate it.  Now, it's time for me to run.  But make sure you swing back by later in the week.  I'm bound to have another card to show you.

Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...