April 11, 2014

Make it POP!!


Happy Friday peeps.  I had another one of those sleepless night.  Ugh...they are killin me.  But I have found that during this wee hour in the morning I get creative.  LOL  Even made a video to go along with today's card.  On one of my trip to Hobby Lobby I came across this mask from The Crafter's Workshop.  I though to myself "hum...that can make and interesting card."  So into the buggy it went and lookie, lookie!!  It make a fabulous card.  I used three colors of Adirondack ink and used my blending tool to get this graphic background.  Oh do I have sun making this card.

Next I used the Simon Says Stamp Birthday Balloons stamp set along with the matching Balloons dies.  A perfect companion for this bright background.  See that pink enamel dot?  Yup, I made that too.  I'll post next week how you can make these dots for pennies.

Gotta run as I'm going to enter the DT call over at The Crafter's Workshop.  But before you go, take some time to watch my video.  I'm sure you will love how easy this card comes together.





 Hugs and love


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...