April 12, 2014

Spring has sprung

Hey peeps.  It's a fabulous day here in Georgia so I must get out and enjoy the sunshine.  But first I wanted to share a card I made for My Favorite Things color palette challenge.  Don't you just love these spring colors?  I used their Funky Floral stencil and some distress inks to create this beautiful background.  The sentiment is from the Chalkboard Greetings stamp set.  Oh and that cute little flower was made from their Gerbera Daisy die-namic.  And once more I used my homemade enamel dots.

Well have a fabulous day everyone.  Hope it's a beautiful day where you are. 

Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...