April 15, 2014

Skateboard Tobie - Some Odd Girl Release

Hey Oddies.  It's time for a new release for Some Odd Girl.  Meet Skateboard Tobie.  Isn't he handsome?  He is available right now in the SOG shop.  I know you will want to add him to your digi collection for sure.

Of course he had to be colored up with my Copic makers.  The paper is from Simple Stories.  I love how my card turned out.  Can't wait to get this one in the mail to someone special.

Now don't forget to swing by the SOG blog to see what amazing projects all the ladies have for you.  Also don't forget to join us on the SOG Facebook page.

Hugs and love~





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...