April 8, 2014

Some Odd Girl April Release - Ladybug Tia

Hey peeps.  Welcome to my first post as a Some Odd Girl DT member.  I'm super excited to be showing you one of the new release images called Lady Bug Tia.  Isn't she soo cute?!?!

I colored her up with my Copic markers and wanted to keep her as the centerpiece of my card.  I ran a black piece of card stock through my Big shot and that was it.  I used my new Bow It All and I love the way this bow came out.  I needed to add a little something else to the card so I used polka dot brads to add to the end of her antenna. 

Now on to even more exciting news.  Some Odd Girl April Linky Party is now up and running.   Plus the site has a new look.  Head on over to the party and check out all the excitement.  Don't forget to show some love to the ladies today on their amazing cards for this week's release.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...