April 22, 2014

Some Odd Girl - Party Crab

Hey peeps!!  It's release day over at Some Odd Girl.  And today's digi is going to make you pull out your party stuff.  Introducing Party Crab!!  Isn't he the coolest crab on the beach.  LOL  I'm in love with his cute self.  And he paired so nicely with the Echo Park Paradise Beach paper pack I had. 

Mr. Party Crab (I think I will name him Ed)  was colored with Copic markers and for a bit of fun I first colored his balloons and hat with distress markers and then added some stickles.   A-DOR-ABLE!

I know you want to see more of "Ed" so head on over to the SOG blog to see what some of the other ladies have for you today.  While you're at it, don't forget to come hang out with us at the SOG community on Facebook.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...