April 22, 2014

PARTY TIME at Party Time Tuesdays

Hey peeps.  Come join us at Party Time Tuesday and get your party on!  A new challenge is up and it's anything goes.  Now that's my kind of challenge.

So I went a little bit crazy on my card.  Well it's a party right?  And I needed to break out the fun washi tape I got from...Staples!  Yes, Staples!  They have an entire section with nothing but call washi tape.  Go figure! :-)

Don't forget to "like" the Party Time Tuesdays Facebook page as well.  There is tons of inspiration there and some lovely ladies showing us their masterpieces. 

Well, I gotta run.  Don't be a stranger. 

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...