May 20, 2014

Get in Gear - Some Odd Girl

Hey peeps.  Time for a digi release at Some Odd Girl.  Here is another fantastic cut file from SOG.  This one is called Gears.  As soon as I saw this cut file I thought Father's Day for some reason.  I'm sure all father's at one time said "get your but in gear" to their teen age child.  I know I have heard it several times for my hubby.  LOL 

Since the cut file fit nicely on the front of my card it was a snap to put together.  I placed the cut file on some adhesive paper and layered on some distressed glitter.  You can't really see it in the photo but in real life it's pretty awesome.

Now it's time to do what we do best...SHOP.  Head on over to the SOG store and pick up your new cut files.  And if you fancy load up your cart some with amazing digis to go with this cut file.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...