June 25, 2014

Colorful Friend

Hey peeps.  Well it's another night of no sleep so I climbed out of bed and headed to my stamp room to make a card.  Why just lay there while I could be creative? :-)  I sat down at my computer and started browsing some of my favorite places.  Since I couldn't sleep, I joined in on the fun over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.  This challenge was right up my alley as I believe you can't go through like without having some amazing friends.

I used the Simon Says Stamp Extra Large Dots stencil and some distressed ink to make a colorful background.  I used the Papertrey Ink Phrase Play #1 Die to embed the sentiment into my polka dot paper.  I didn't want to cut it totally out since I love the way it looked.  Next I removed the bottom portion and stamped the true friend sentiment from the Hello You stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.  I then heat embossed it with Liquid Platinum embossing powder and placed it back on my card. 

Here is a closeup of the card.  Oh I forgot that I added just a touch of  clear Wink of Stella to the words.  Well that completes my card for today or should I say this morning?  LOL  Thanks for stopping by everyone.  I hope you have a fabulous Wednesday.

Hugs and love~

Follow on Bloglovin








No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...