June 24, 2014

Beautiful - Amazing - Fabulous YOU

Hey peeps.  It's time for another release from Some Odd Girl.  Today I'm showcasing the newest cut files called Beautiful, Amazing, Fabulous.  Don't you LOVE these?  I am a HUGE fan of cut files and I can stay these rank at the top of my list.  I gathered all the words on one project sheet and welded them to a square.  It's like a Polariod picture of just words.  LOVE it!

Now it's time to get your hands on these wonderful words.  Head on over to the Some Odd Girl shop and pick up your cut files today.  While you're there, fill up your card with all the new releases for the month of June.  This is the last week so of June so let's go out with a BANG!


Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...