June 19, 2014

Go-pher It Card + A Video

Hey peeps.  Welcome back to my little part of the world.  I'm here showing you a card I made using the adorable Go-pher-It stamp set from SugarPea Designs.  Isn't he the cutest? I'm using the sketch from the current challenge over at SugarPea Designs.  I'm also going to add my card into the Anything Goes Challenge also happening on SPD.  One card - two challenges. Woot-Woot!  Come join the fun!

Since I couldn't sleep last night (seems to be a ongoing thing lately) I decided to make a video showing you how to stencil your own backgrounds for your next card project.  It's really simple to do and with all the stencils and inks out on the market today the possibilities are ENDLESS. :-)  So grab you favorite beverage and relax.  I'm about to show you how to get your Stencil On. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel.  Enjoy!








Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...