June 30, 2014

Monsterific

Hey peeps.  Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  I had a chance to color up some images with my Copic markers so you know this girl was in HEAVEN!  This adorable image from Simply Betty Stamps was so much fun to color.  Betty had a challenge going on to use this image with Halloween colors.  Yes, that's right...Halloween in July.  If we can have Christmas in July, we can have Halloween in July. Okay, enough said.



I had some fabulous paper from an older Doodlebug paper pack I purchased last year.  I think it is one of my favorites.  So I matched my paper to my image and started coloring.  I had the perfect colored enamel dots too.  I love when a card comes together.




I wanted to have a little bit of fun with this image so I printed it out twice and cut out the head and boots and stacked them with pop up dots.

Thanks for swinging by today.  I have done of organization projects going on in my stamp room so I better get back at it.  I'll post some of my tips later on.




Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...