July 26, 2014

Oh BABY!!!


Hey peeps.  Well my unplugging for the weekend was a bust.  But at least I got to relax for the day.  I'm starting to feel like this must be the time for babies.  LOL  I have gotten several requests to make baby paint cans recently.  I love making this specialized cans for new Moms-To-Be.  I get to fill them up with all kinds of goodies for the baby.  Plus I'm a sucker for a cute and unique gift idea.




Here are a few of the ones I made for some of my dearest friends.  I used 12 x 12 scrapbook paper to cover each can and then used rolls of ribbon for the fridges.  For the letters and some of the embellishments I used either my Cricut or my Silhouette to cut them out.  You have to use really good adhesive too so make sure you use Xyron products.  Once it's stuck it's stuck.  LOL  You  don't want to be embarrassed giving a gift and it falls apart later.



And the last one here is one that I made from my great nephew.  As you can tell, there is unlimited possibilities with these cans.  You can purchase empty cans at Lowe's or Home Depot.  After they remove all the stuff for the baby, they can then use it as a piggy bank, a container to keep those hot wheel cars when the boys get older or a container for baby doll clothes for the little princesses!

Well thanks for swinging by today.  I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...