July 27, 2014

Floating On A Cloud

Hey peeps.  Welcome back.  Well my plans didn't go well for a weekend family get-away but not sad faces here.  I just know when we do get away in a a few weeks it will be well worth the delay.  
Since I had a few days to unplug, I got to coloring up some images for a few challenges I wanted to join in on.  As you all know, I LOVE my Copic markers.  So when stress comes along, I just start coloring.  It really does help to calm the nerves.  LOL  So I colored up this adorable little angel from Mo's Digital Pencil.  Since the challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil is Wings and Things, I was right on target to get a card done.  


I used the My Favorite Things cloud background die which made putting this card together a cinch.  I used the border from the outside of the die as my border.  I then just glued a few of the clouds from the cutout onto my white background.  I also used some chalk to make random clouds around my little angel.  See how easy that way?  Easy-peasy!

To mat my image I used my handy dandy Perfect Layers rulers and cushion mat.  To keep all the layers glued down nice and good I used my Xyron adhesive tape runner.  Well, I'm going to head back online and see what trouble I can get into.  LOL

Hugs and love~







Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...