July 18, 2014

RRR Challenge + Artwork

Hey peeps.  Is it Friday already?  I don't know where this week went to.  Oh that's right I spent most of it in the bed not feeling well.  Thank you God this week is DONE!

I did have a chance to play along in the Things With Wings and Ribbon challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I love this new ribbon I received in my July ribbon club package.  Such a pretty and fun gingham design.  I used a Paper Studio embossing folder to get my butterflies and I used a Cherry Lynn butterfly die with vellum to have one butterfly in flight.


I also wanted to show you some home decor I made for a friend of mine.  I saw this wooden letter T at Hobby Lobby and wanted to dress it up with some paper and flowers.  I used some Xyron adhesive products to get all of my paper to lay down neatly on the wood.  Then I used my sticker maker to add the flowers.  I love how this piece turned out. 



Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...