July 19, 2014

Seeing Spots - Stenciling with Spackling

Hey peeps.  How's your weekend going?  Mine is off to a great start.  I'm in my stamp room creating so what in the world could be better.  I've been playing around with my stencils and some lightweight spackling.  I wanted to see if it would work just as well as embossing paste.  And what do ya know...it DOES.  I even added some color and viola, instant happiness.


Check out my video so you can see how easy it was to create the cool effects on my card.  I'm also going to enter my card into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge as well as the Naughty or Nice Challenge.






Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...