July 19, 2014

The Card Concept Challenge #14


Hey peeps.  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  I wanted to join the challenge over at The Card Concept.  This is my all time FAVORITE color combo.  You just can't go wrong with it in my opinion.  LOL  I've been on a stenciling kick lately.  I just love the versatility you have with them.  I pulled out my distress inks on this one along with some embossing powder and paste.  Even added a little bit of superfine glitter over the embossing paste.  Just couldn't make the card without a little bit of sparkle.

I'm headed back into the kitchen to finish my daughter's birthday cake.  I made a cake from scratch. This is the first one sooo we will see how it turns out.  I'm sure I can hide any flaws in frosting. :-)  Have a great week peeps.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...