July 2, 2014

SCS Sketch 495 - Come Play Along

Hey peeps.  It's time for another sketch challenge over at SCS.  You know I'm a big fan of sketch challenges and could not wait to make this card today. I used the adorable stamp set from Paper Smooches called Chubby Chums.  Is this not the CUTEST chick you have ever seen?  Oh I just giggle looking at this image with those big eyes.  This sentiment is me for sure.  One of my pet names for my friends is chickie! I used my Bow-It-All to make my bow.



I hope you will come join in on the fun.  We would love to see your creations.  Happy hump day everyone!

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...