July 31, 2014

You Little Rascals

Sup peeps!  LOL Don't you just love this sentiment from Paper Smooches?  Okay, I'll stop now.  Hey my little peeps.  I'm back today with a funny card for you.  This image from CC Designs called Roberto's Rascals Funny Faces just cracks me up!  I LOVE this adorable stamp.  I had the best time coloring this little rascals.  I matched them up with some Doodlebug Designs Take Note paper.  Since I knew I wanted to give them some bright colors I had to make sure the paper had funky fun colors as well.



The layout for my card is from the Sketch N Stash Challenge blog seen here.  I had to flip it on the side to get my image to lay correctly.


I'm going to send this adorable card over to the Sketch and Stash, Simon Says Stamp, Inky Impressions and Divas by Design challenges.  I wanted to share the giggles today. ;-)  Thanks for swinging by.  If you didn't have a chance to check out my video yesterday, head on over to my Youtube Channel to see my quick tutorial.

Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...