July 30, 2014

SC499 - Jewel Tone Chevron Card

Hey peeps.  Is everyone having a great day?  There's a new sketch up over at Splitcoaststampers AND a new video up on my Youtube Channel.  I wanted to share with all of you how I made this card.  You don't have to have tons of paper and tons of ink pads to get a remarkable card.


Play with what you have on hand and then add a little at a time.  This way you are not overwhelmed like I usually am.   All supplies are listed in the description box of the video.  


I'm going to enter my jewel tone card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, The Cutting Edge, AEIHeartU and Divas By Design challenges.  Whew, my card is working overtime today.  LOL  Thanks for stopping by today.  If your not a subscriber to my blog, go ahead take the plunge!  You don't want to miss a dose of inspiration do you?  ;-)

Hugs and love~





Follow on Bloglovin

*This post has been added to the Party Time Tuesday Daily Inspiration blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...