July 29, 2014

Sea Ya Soon - Some Odd Girl Style

Hey peeps.  Happy Tuesday to everyone.  So you know what day it is right?  Of course you do.  It's digital release day at Some Odd Girl.  Here is Harold my new Jelly Fish.  Yup, I'm naming all my images now.  He's swimming by on my card today.  You know it's all about the beach and the waves.  So I had to break out stencil so Jelly Fish here had somewhere to hang out.  I layered the card base with a piece of vellum and stamped the sea ya soon in white embossing powder.  I had those lovely blue gems in my embellishment stash.  The hide the glue I needed to hold down my vellum.  Tricky, tricky, tricky! :-) Head on over to the SOG Shop and pick up your jelly fish to name.

Gotta run as I have a ton of things to get done today.  Sea Ya Soon.

Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...