August 2, 2014

Pretty Pattern Paper + EXCITING NEWS


Hey peeps.  Happy Saturday to everyone.  I've been a little busy in my stamp room the past few days.  Working on some new videos and playing around with new products.  But before I go into all that I have some exciting news.  A sweet crafting friend of mine Tenia Nelson from Jazzy Paper Designs convinced me to work on a submission card to a magazine.  Well wouldn't you know it...I got selected to be part of the February 2015 issue of Paper Craft and Scrapbooking Magazine.  THANK YOU SO MUCH TENIA for the push and your inspiration to get me out of my comfort zone.



Now on to more exciting news.  I have a video to share with you. :-) We all have those 6x6 or 12x12 pretty paper packs.  All of mine are lined up and look purtty!!  But many crafters are intimidated with how to use all that pretty paper on a card.  These little pads have a variety of color, pattern and texture.  Let me show you how to use those pretty packs and make a beautiful card as well.



Have a fabulous rest of the day.  See ya back here soon.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...