October 27, 2014

Floral Thank You


Hey peeps.  I've been in my stamp room making some sample cards for a friend.  I normally do not take orders because I get overwhelmed with making the same card over and over again.  I think it kills my creativity.  LOL  But she is such a sweetheart I just couldn't say no.  

I used the large Impressions Obessions Lotus Flower stamp with Hero Arts Bubblegum ink to make my background on some pink card stock.  I then matted it using my Perfect Layers rulers.  LOVE those amazing rulers.  I then stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Many Thanks set and used the Fishtail die from My Favorite Things.  Layered it all on a white panel and a white card base.  And what's a card without a touch a bling?  So I added a pink sequin to the sentiment panel.

That wraps up my card for today.  I'm going to enter it into the My Craft Creations, The Pink ElephantThe Outlaws (Monday) challenges.  I'll see ya soon everyone.  Go forth and be crafty!

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...