October 16, 2014

Happy JOY JOY - With Ann Butler Designs

Hey peeps.  Today I get to feature my very first project as a team member on the Ann Butler Designs team.  I am so STOKED to be on this time.  You have no idea.  The ladies on this team are incredibly talented and I'm honored to have the chance to work with them and Ann.  So let's get this project started.


First I started out by stamping the word "JOY" (just happens to be my last name ;-)) on my burlap canvas using the EZ De's 2" Flourish ABC's.  I'm in love with this beautiful alphabet stamp set too.  I used the bark ink pad from Clearsnap. 


This ink is super rich and juicy so it took to the burlap with ease.  Must say I was a little nervous because of the texture of the burlap.  No problem at all.  Sigh, thank goodness.  LOL



Next I decided to stamp two of the corners of my canvas.  Again I used the bark ink but this time I used the 1" Stripes, Dots and Hearts stamp set.  I love this little stamps that Ann designed.




Now with all of my stamping done it was time to add some pretty accessories.  I grabbed one of my red flowers along with some glue and glitter.  I love everything that has a sparkle to it.



I used just a touch of glue to the center of my flower.  I didn't want the entire flower to have glitter so just adding it to the center gave the me look I needed.  Not over the top, just the right amount of sparkle.


Now this glitter from Colorbox is A-MAZING!!! It's super sparkly.  It settled into the glue like magic.




And that's how we got to this beauty.  I used mini velcro fastners so I can change out the flower with another one any time I want.  LOVE IT!




Thanks for hanging out with me today.  Make sure to check out what some of the other super amazing talented design team members have for you on the Ann Butler Designs blog.

Don't forget for your chance to purchase some amazing stamps for a discount.  Click HERE to watch my video.

Hugs and love~

Dana


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...