October 14, 2014

Party Time Tuesday - ANYTHING GOES


Hey peeps.  Ready for a par-tay???  There's a party going on over at Party Time Tuesdays.  There have been some changes and I'm sure you'll want to take a peek.  BUT WAIT...

This week's challenge is an ANYTHING GOES!  Show us anything and everything that gives you crafty happiness.  The ladies here love to show you projects to get your mojo going.  We find inspiration everywhere.  Heck I can even find it in my morning coffee.  LOL  So my inspiration today is to fill your day with the colors of a rainbow.  All the bright and vivid colors make me super happy.  And why not throw in a little "I Love You" to make someone's day. This sentiment is part of a tons of freebies from Papercrafts and Scrapbooking Magazine.  This one was from the magazine submission call for the April 2015 issue. 

Can't wait to see what makes you happy.  Get your project(s) made and make sure to link up over at Party Time Tuesdays.

Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...