October 8, 2014

Hello and Crafty Haul #4



Hey peeps.  I'm finally getting a card up today.  Didn't sleep a wink last night so I got started making some cards and editing videos.  The joy of not sleeping at night.  I really need to get this under control.
Anyway, the card I made I'm entering into The Card Concept and CAS On Sunday challenges.  I wanted to make this a really clean and simple card.  Finally got around to using these gorgeous leaves dies from My Favorite Things.  As you all know I'm stuck making fall cards so you'll be seeing this again soon. :-)

I also have a crafty haul for you as well.  I have been a bad girl and shopping like I have no limit.  LOL  All these amazing companies need to stop making all these cool stamps and dies.






Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...