November 8, 2014

Rustic Tag - Ann Butler Designs

Hey peeps!  How's your weekend going so far?  I"m busy as heck trying to play catch up with my homework and trying to get some dt projects done.  The life of a crafter.  

Well today I have a video for you!  YAY...yup up to my eyeballs making videos too.  It's time to showcase my Ann Butler Design project.  I had such a blast making this tag.  I love putting tags on gifts that I give to the men in my family.


So here is my rustic tag.  I usually use very simple wrapping paper too.  Guy just don't appreciate the pretty paper.  LOL  This gift is wrapped with just brown kraft paper on a roll.  Okay enough about how I wrapped my gift.  Let's get to the video.


          


Thanks for taking the time to hang out with me today.  Check back soon for more videos and maybe another giveaway.;-)

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...