December 1, 2014

Pucker Up Fish Face!!

Hey peeps.  Took a little break from making holiday cards.  I was starting to see double.  LOL  I needed a really funny birthday card for a friend of mine so I tried out my new Chameleon markers.

Isn't this the cutest little fish!?!  I loved this little fella.  He was a blast to color too.  I'm still working with my new markers and I'll have a tutorial up soon.  They are a blast to play with but with all things practice makes perfect.  So I'm practicing like crazy.  I can't remember the paper pack I used for this card but the sentiment was already on it making this card super quick to put together.

I'm going to enter my card into the following challenges:

That Craft Place
Scribble and Scrap
Outlawz Challenge
Seize The Birthday


Thanks for hanging with me peeps.  See ya back here tomorrow for more card inspiration.

Hugs and love~




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...