January 4, 2015

A New Look For 2015 - Let's Get Organized

Hey, hey peeps.  It's time for a change.  Yup, as you can tell I've changed the design of my blog.  I had been planning on doing this for a really long time but never had the guts to just go for it.  Well that is until I discovered Jana of the Little Web Writing Hood shop on Etsy.  Working with Jana was such a pleasant experience.  She took every hair splitting design I had in my head and worked magic.  I can not thank her enough for helping me to start the new year with a bright and cheery blog.

With my blog design being done I wanted to get better organized for 2015.  I found the M Series by Staples Arc Discbound planner and all I can say is WOW!! 



 I love this planner so much I decided to show you a video of how I have mine set-up.  I think you will like this planner.  Let me know how you plan on getting organized this year.  You still have time to join in on my Seasons Giving Giveaway. 





Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...