January 23, 2015

Owl Always Love You

Hey peeps.  Happy FRIDAY!  We did it!!!  Made it through another fabulous week.  Are you guys ready for a video?  I have been making Valentine's Day cards and some stuff for my hubby's upcoming retirement.  Busy, busy, busy.  Oh and did I say his birthday falls during this time too?  I'm up to my elbows in plans.


Well, enough about that!  I have a card up over at Really Reasonable Ribbon today.  I hope you'll head on over there and check it out.  Bonnie has such amazing ribbon in her shop.  You'll need to get you hands on some for your Valentine's Day cards.  Okay, here's my video.



Well did you enjoy watching the video?  I hope I gave you a dose of inspiration today.  Have a fantastic weekend everyone and I'll see you back here soon.

Hugs,

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...