January 7, 2015

Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge #522

Hey peeps.  I can't believe we are already to Wednesday.  I think the older I get the faster my life goes by.  Does anyone else feel that way?  Or I'm still stuck in post holiday time.  Like I said yesterday I feel like all my days have been a blur.


Let me get my butt in gear and show you the sketch for this week's Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  I have been a member since 2006 and I'm so honored to be on the team that gets to work on these sketches we show you each Wednesday.  I'm a HUGE sketch fan so being able to help the ladies out preparing samples for the challenges is is right up my alley.


I used this sweet little Magnolia image for my image today.  I've had this image colored up and matched with paper for well over a year just ready to be used.  If you are new to my blog then you might not know that I work on a few images and color them all up at once.  I match them all with paper and set them in a bin.  So when I need to make a card all I have to do is go through the images and pick the one I can use for that particular challenge.  It really does help speed along my card making.


Here is a closeup of this sweet little image.  I wish I remembered the Copic colors I used.  I must get better at writing them down as I color.  I may have to add that to the list of things to accomplish this year.  Well thanks for stopping by today. I hope you will come join us at SCS for this week's challenge.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...