March 24, 2015

Ornate Butterfly - Crafter's Companion

Hey peeps.  So have you taken the time to fill up a shopping cart over at Crafter's Companion?  If not you are missing out on all these fabulous new dies for the spring summer collection from Die'Sire Classiques.  These dies are so much fun and fantastic for your spring cards.  Let's check out my newest card.

For this card I used the beautiful Ornate Butterfly die.  Oh can I say that I'm in LOVE with this die.  This dies just makes your butterflies pop right off your card.  The details of this die is amazing.



 
I just have to show you a closeup of this one?  How beautiful is that butterfly.  All the details and fine cut out areas is just lovely.  If you use this with pattern paper or solid paper the beauty just shines through. 



I left my card very clean and simple to allow my butterflies to soar.  Just adding a touch of small circles using a stencil and a little bit of ruffled ribbon finished off my card nicely.  That wraps up my card for today.  See ya back here soon.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...