March 18, 2015

SCS Sketch Time #532

Hey peeps.  Yay, we are halfway through the week.  I'm showcasing a card today using this week's sketch from Splitcoaststampers.  I'm so happy I get the chance to work on the sketches for the wonderful ladies over at SCS.  I have always and will probably always be a sketch fanatic.    Okay on to my card.


I used this adorable image from Your Next Stamp on my card today.  He was colored up with alcohol makers.  He's just too stinkin' cute.  I used some Carta Bella Let's Celebrate paper and embellishments.



Here's a closeup of this little fella. I made him a pad of grass to stand on and a few clouds in the sky to ground him.  I really like how this card came out.





Well that wraps up my post for today.  We would love to see you play along with the sketch this week.  Just click right HERE to get a peek of all the cards the ladies have for you.  Enjoy your day!!

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...