March 17, 2015

Happy Birthday Twin!!

They say it's your birthday...well it's my birthday too!!  Yup, it's a twin birthday going on today.  I get to celebrate this awesome day with my first buddy in life.  Even though she lives in NJ and I live in GA we will be celebrating over FaceTime tonight.  Hey you can't keep us apart just because we don't live in the same state.  So in honor of her, I made this adorable card.


Every year I always make a card that has some kind of shamrock or lucky charm on it.  So this year I used the adorable Bebunni Lucky You stamp set from Crafter's Companion.  Isn't this little guy so adorable?


I colored him up with my Spectrum Noir markers. I used the following colors: LG3, LG5, FS1, FS5, FS8, FS9, PP2, IG1, IG2, GB11.  I downloaded the paper from Etsy.  Ever since I "cleaned up" my stamp room I am lost as to where I put my holiday paper.  I added just a touch of clear wink of stella to my horseshoe and flower.



 


Well it's time for me to throw on my party hat and get to celebrating.  If you are having some drinks today make sure you have a DD to get you home.  We don't want anyone getting hurt out there.  I'm going to enter my card into the following challenges:

Pattie's Creations 
The Stamping Boutique

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...