April 9, 2015

Paper Smooches and Addicted to CAS

Hey peeps.  I'm playing in a few challenges today.  So glad I've found a little bit of time today to create a cute card.  It has been a hell of a few days.  I have chronic abdominal pain on a daily basis and then I woke up the other day with gout in my right foot.  If you've never had gout, GOD BLESS YOU!!  It is the most painful thing ever.  So I've been force to stay off of my foot and keep it elevated.  Thank goodness it's feeling better today.

Anyway, on to happier things.  Here is my card for the Paper Smooches and Addicted to CAS challenges. I used the adorable image called Chubby Chums.  This is my all time favorite stamp set.















Well thanks for hanging out with me today.  I'll see you back here tomorrow for a little bit of inspiration.

Go forth and be crafty~
 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...