April 1, 2015

SCS534 Sketch Challenge - Second Post Today

Hey peeps.  It's Wednesday so it's time to get your sketch on.  Let me show you what your sketch will be for this week.  It's a really simple one with lots of space to get creative.


This one leaves tons to the imagination.  You can do flowers, dots, or use design paper like I used here.  This paper is from the Glitz Urban Market paper pack.  I was a little bit behind when making my card this week so I needed to pull out all the stops with some gorgeous paper.  Now I have a great card for the next male birthday in our family.  I hope you'll join us this week.  See ya soon!!

Go forth and be crafty~





 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...