April 1, 2015

House of Cards Butterflies and Color Combo Challenge.

Hey peeps.  It's the first of the month!  Yup, time for another House of Cards challenge.  This month our challenge is a two part challenge.  You can follow the color combo and or the theme.  Let me show you the inspiration piece.


I decided to take inspiration for both and made this card. I love the whimsical touch of adding the butterfly to my card.  It worked perfectly with this beautiful ribbon and sassy colored image. 


Here's a little closeup of my colored image.  I think she's so sassy!  LOL  I hope you'll take the time and join in on our challenge.  I can't wait to see what you come up with.


Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...