April 7, 2015

Take Flight - Crafter's Companion


Hey peeps.  Happy Tuesday.  Two days into the week and I already want it to be over.  LOL  Just so much going on. Any who...I'm distracted.  I wanted to share another card using some great products for Crafter's Companion.  I have been working with the Spectrum Noir color pencils and loving the effects I'm getting with them.  So let's take a look at my card.


I started off my card with the Sheena Douglas True Colors stamp.  I first stamped it in Versamark and then heat embossed it was white embossing powder.  Next I started coloring in my beautiful butterfly. I used the following colors 020, 042, 048, 037, 016, 034, 061, 067, 082, 073, 018.   


 Here is a closeup of my butterfly.  I loved coloring with the color pencils.  They blend so smoothly on the Crafter's Companion kraft paper with the Crafter's Companion blending solution and the paper stumps.  All I needed was to add the sentiment and a few enamel dots and my card was complete.

Alrighty peeps, that it's for today.  Hope to see you back here soon for a little bit more inspiration.  Have a great week everyone.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...