May 16, 2015

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Hey peeps.  Back with a quick card.  I'm joining in on the challenge over at My Favorite Things.  I couldn't wait to use the Sweet Birthday Wishes stamp set.  I love this adorable little girl.  I colored her up with alcohol markers and she was ready for a card. I matched her up with some Echo Park paper and finished my card with my DIY enamel dots.  Want to make your own enamel dots?  Check out my post here.










Well it's a quick post today.  I have a ton of stuff to get done before I put my feet up and relax.  Have a great day everyone.

Go forth and be crafty~
 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...