June 3, 2015

Day 3 of The Daily Marker Challenge and a TUTORIAL

Hey peeps.  Well it's day 3 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge.  I was so excited after I saw Kathy's card yesterday I ran downstairs and did a card.  And if I was going to make a card, I should do a tutorial right?!?  LOL  Here is a quick tutorial using a stencil as a template for my watercoloring project.


First let me show you the card that I made.  It was super easy to put together and a lot of fun to make. I already know who is getting this card and I know she's going to LOVE it!







Are you ready to see my tutorial?  Well grab your favorite beverage and get comfy.  To watch it in HD you can click here.  You can check out another tutorial using the Spectrum Aqua markers here. Let's roll the tape...




Alrighty that wraps up today's card and tutorial.  Hope you'll join in on the fun over at The Daily Marker.  I'll see ya soon!

Hugs,

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...