August 19, 2015

Rock On Baby Serina

Hey peeps.  Happy hump day!  I've been busy trying to get my room in order.  This move has really derailed my crafting happiness.  But, I won't complain because I'm privileged enough to have a space to craft.  I had some time to do a little bit of coloring.  I've had this image printed out and just waiting to be colored.  The image called Baby Serina by Redonkadoodles is too darn cute!  How precious is this sassy little girl?  Oh I LOVED coloring her.


I used one of my stencils from iStencil to add the background using Simon Says Stamp Fog premium dye ink.  I then died some Really Reasonable Ribbon ricrac ribbon with some Copic refill.  I love how this card came out.  I'm entering this little darling into the Through The Craft Room Door and Craft Your Passion challenges. Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be back soon with another card.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...