August 24, 2015

When Nothing Goes Right...Create A Card

Hey peeps.  This morning has been such a challenge.  I'm in the midst of sorting out things in my room.  First I broke my favorite candle, then my camcorder stopped working and to top it off, my SD card that I have a few unedited videos on won't load to my computer.  Well you know what...I decided to just make a card instead. 

Here's quick card I made using the little bit of supplies I have out at the moment.  It' a really clean simple card without a lot of fuss.  I used one of my newer Clearly Besotted stamp sets called Just Fabulous and three of my distress markers in Twisted Citron, Blueprint Sketch and Fossilized Amber.


A quick and simple card to get my mind off of everything that has gone wrong today.  Now, maybe I should make some cupcakes for dinner!  LOL  Yup, that's how it's gonna roll for tonight.  I'm entering my card into the following challenges: Craft Your Passion  and Not Just Cards.  I'll catch you guys back here soon.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...