October 15, 2015

Paper Smooches Inspriation

Hey peeps.  Back with a super quick card.  I'm playing in the photo inspiration challenge over at Paper Smooches.  So I finally colored up a Starbucks fall cup.  I loved it so much I just had to turn it into a shaker card.  Squealll.....I just love how this card came out.  And I LOVE fall so everything just came together for this challenge.





I used Paper Smooches Good Gab stamp for my sentiment.  Of course I need to send this card to the lovely young lady who send me the cups. ;-)  Saying gracias is only appropriate right?  I am going to enter this card into the November guest designer over at PS too.  I'm out of here peeps.  I'll be back tomorrow.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...